Friday, December 24, 2010

A Christmas wish from me!

I haven't been on here for quite some time, for various reasons - some good and some not so good, but I simply couldn't let the day go by without sending Christmas greetings to everyone, along with my hopes that you all have a healthy and happy 2011.

Although I am missing my family, the Husband and I will be spending Christmas day in very good company, and I will raise a glass to Blogland and bloggers everywhere - this virtual world is a wonderful community, and the blogs I have followed this year have made me laugh, made me cry, taught me new things, reminded me of  things long forgotten, given me somewhere to  share my life, and allowed me to share in the ups and downs of other people's. 

A big 'thank you' to all those who have followed me this year , especially as I know I don't post very often! Here, by way of a Christmas card to you all, is a photo of some of the lights that have been put up around our little corner of France!



Happy Christmas!!

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too. Hope you have a lovely day.
    Cheers
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you kATHY!
    ooH PLEASE dont worry! You have so busy with your home. I admire you both for taking on such a lot!
    I hope you are starting to enjoy now after doing such a lot.
    Well I have watched the fireworks in London, updated our 2011 challenges and I'm off to bed now. Suppose to be having a rest over Christmas holidays, but I just cant stop making our Blankets, I love doing them so much. This is the 5th now over the break!
    Off to bed, love and thanks Suex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind comments Kathy. I hope all is well with you and weather improving!
    Hugs Suex

    ReplyDelete