Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The view from my door and a walk in the park!

A long time since my last post - again!  I can only blame the ongoing renovation work and the French!

Yesterday was the most perfect autumn day, and a bank holiday here, too.  I got a bit camera-happy because nature was wearing its best clothes.  You'll find a lot of photos here but very few words. I'll just let the photos talk for themselves!

The end of the drive - I just love the colours of the leaves in the sun!









The view from the back of the house - more stunning colours.










Another view from the house.















The local park in all its autumn glory!

































I hope you are all enjoying a lovely autumn.. Although I know it heralds the end of summer and the beginning of winter, it's definitely my most favourite time of year!

Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful colours those trees are, the best thing about this time of year I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic pictures, I adore the many and varied colours on the trees. Leaves to drop any time soon too.

    ReplyDelete